I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to KLA Elementary School, and to thank you for your interest in our programs. I hope that all of your questions and concerns were answered, and that you have all the tools necessary to make this important decision for your child’s educational future.
Please be advised that until all steps have been completed, your child’s application process will not be complete. If no space is available at the time of your inquiry, you can ask to be placed on our waitlist. All of the steps must be completed, and families are required to submit a $100 non-refundable Waiting List Fee that cannot be applied to the Registration, Materials/Technology Fees, or that of any of our programs.
We hope that this process is smooth for you and your entire family, and that your time at our school will be cherished as a meaningful educational journey.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Adriana Lamas Ortega
Director of Admissions
We would like to make the admissions process as smooth as possible. Below are all the steps that must be completed in order to apply to KLA Elementary School.
- Sign and complete all the forms in our Registration Folder.
- School Recommendation Forms – These must be completed by your child’s current school and sent to the Admissions Department.
- Other records and documents to submit:
Student’s Grades (all grades available from the student’s current or last school year)
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- A current physical examination and immunization records (blue and yellow forms) from a pediatrician. These must be provided by a licensed doctor in the state of Florida (no exceptions).
- Schedule your parent interview and child’s observation day with our admissions director. The available dates are predetermined by our admissions department and cannot be changed. (Please contact the admissions department for scheduling).
- The birthday cut off for enrollment is September 1st for every grade level; we follow the Florida Department of Education guidelines.
Tours and Deadlines
KLA Elementary Tours are given by appointment only. If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact our admissions department.
Parent Interviews and Children’s Observation Days: (Dates To be announced)
Please make sure that School Recommendation Forms are submitted by: (DatesTo be announced)
If you have any other inquiry please contact our admissions department.